Just a friendly reminder that registrations for the 3rd European Meeting at Passo del Tonale will be closing on February 15th.
To date, we have received numerous registrations and we thank you everyone in advance.
Registrations are limited and we wish to encourage everyone who still wishes to do so to to our registration page.
Please let your colleagues know about our deadline as well,
For those making a presentation, we also wish to remind you to send us your presentation by the end of March.
This presentation should be an approximately 15 minute video where to show :
1. how you approach safely the injured skier / snowboarder.
2. your techniques for securing the victim and rescue materials.
3. loading and transportation by Akja or toboggan.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any clarification or additional information.
We wish to inform everyone attending that there will also be:
– top skis at a special price reserved for participants
– extra congress activities: Bergamo Brescia Italian Capital of Culture 2023 https://bergamobrescia2023.it/en/ (even the New York Times reported the event as a must see in 2023)