Home Blog Congress
  1. Bariloche Early Bird pricing closes in 2 days

    Bariloche Early Bird pricing closes in 2 days

    We are in to the last 2 days of Early bird registration for XXII World Ski Patrol Congress FIPS 2019 Three registration options for Argentinian and Chilean ski patrols, and for professionals from the rest of the world, a payment option in three installments. All the detail in our website www.aadidess.com/fips For requirements about registrations, send...

  2. 3 easy installments to come to FIPS!

    3 easy installments to come to FIPS!

    Still have to register for the XXII World Ski Patrol Congress FIPS 2019? Take advantage of the new payment method for Early Bird registrations: – First payment of 30% until March 31, 2019. – Second payment of 20% until June 15, 2019. – Third payment (cancellation of the total value) of 50% until July 31, 2019....

  3. FIPS XXII World Ski Patrol Congress officially launched at Catedral

    FIPS XXII World Ski Patrol Congress officially launched at Catedral

    Bariloche, 6 September 2018.-At the official presentation of the XXII World Ski Patrol Congress FIPS 2019, AADIDESS and Catedral Alta Patagonia carried out an event at Catedral Hill today that brought together members of the ski patrol community, entrepeneurs and local authorities. The main goal was to tell everyone what this important international congress of...

  4. Russia Early Bird pricing extended to November 30

    Russia Early Bird pricing extended to November 30

    The FIPS executive and the Rosa Khutor organising committee have extended the early bird pricing for the congress through to November 30 2017. The organising committee reports that we have registrations for attendees from 10 countries, with others to follow. We would like to remind attendees to not delay in submitting registrations to give plenty...

  5. FIPS2018 Rosa Khutor – Hotel Rosa Springs

    FIPS2018 Rosa Khutor – Hotel Rosa Springs

    The Russian Organising Committee has now released  updated details of the Rosa Khutor resort including how to travel to Rosa Khutor from Sochi and the costs for bus, taxi and train. Hotel Rosa Springs information includes facilities being used for the FIPS2018 Congress, the opening ceremony will be in the Olympic Mountain Village and some...

  6. Visita preparativa per Soci 2018

    Visita preparativa per Soci 2018

    A tutti gli Associati FIPS, Sono appena ritornato da un viaggio a Sochi con Jean Louis per finalizzare i piani per il nostro prossimo Congresso. Per chiarire, la città è Sochi-zona sciistica a 40 minuti di distanza si trova Rosa Khutor. Sono lieto di comunicare che la montagna, lo sci, le strutture e le persone...

Skip to toolbar